There were many, many words I thought of for the letter D. I had an entire post almost completed but then I came across this word. Dabbler.
That is me in a nutshell. I’ve dabbled in many things in my life. To hear all of the jobs or hobbies I’ve had in my life you’d think I’m 95 years old!
The biggest one is photography. I’m seriously thinking about pursuing this as a career.
I’ve always wanted to do so. I took some classes in college and fell in love with it even more. Then I had children and of course they are my main reason for purchasing a fancy camera. Capturing memories of them is my absolute favorite.
Here’s a fairly complete list of paid jobs I’ve had.
- Waitress (numerous restaurants)
- Child care provider at the YMCA
- Birthday party planner at the YMCA
- Retail associate
- Cashier and supervisor trainer
- Mr. Peanut at a grand opening
- Provide care for an autistic child through the board of MRDD
- House cleaner
- Gift wrapper
- Overnight care for newborns (yes so parents can sleep!)
- Corporate relocation manager
- Business manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Online reputation management
- **leaving a space for photography!
- Crafting (see this post)
- Photography (here, here, here and here)
- Blogging (you’re already here!)
- Exercising (Insanity)
- Baking (White Chocolate Strawberries)
- Cooking ( Waldorf Salad)
- Reviewer (Child Training Bible)
I’m sure there are some I’m leaving out. I can’t believe I’ve done all these things…what will the future bring if I’ve already done all of this!!
Linking up with Love Kate again this week!