You would think this would be easy since I’m just going to be talking about myself. Nope. Still difficult. So here we go!
The top 10 about me.
10. I love photography. I love taking pictures and capturing a memory. I am actually learning so much right now and having so much fun! Here is one of my favorite photographs from several years ago. The memory captured immediately takes me back to that day!
9. I went to college during high school and subsequently graduated from college early. I didn’t take one single extracurricular course. If it didn’t fit in as a requirement to graduate, I didn’t take it.
8. I love this All About Me challenge. More for me than for you I think. I’m learning a lot about myself in the process. I’ve also learned I am dreading when the post for M comes up next week. I started writing it back when we started with A because I knew it would be a doozy.
7. I love to bake and am learning to love cooking too. I enjoy being in the kitchen creating something but haven’t had much time to do so in the past few years. Working to correct that to bring you some amazing recipes! (See this post or this post if either of these is your passion too.)
6. I love my family (parents & brother) more than anything. I consider my mom to be my very best friend. I can’t live without her for sure! I hope one day to move to the beach with all of them. We’ve been talking about it for years. I’m setting up a plan to make that happen in the next 5 years!
5. I am in love with the color lime green. I’d use it everywhere if it wouldn’t be just a little too much. See this post for some of my favorite green things around the house.
4. Baseball is my favorite sport. I played softball growing up and love going to see my hometown team. I secretly hope both of my boys will end up playing professionally!
3. Fall is my favorite time of year. The smell in the air, the beautiful colors of the leaves, and the pumpkin patch fun!
2. I love, love, love being a mom. I love my kids more than anything. I’d do anything for them to have the best childhood they possibly can have. I wish they never had to grow up. Since they do I hope we have the same relationship with them that we have with my parents now that we are grown.
1. I married my best friend. I mean, I literally married my best friend. We were friends since we were 12. After high school we ended up dating and knew from the first official ‘date’ that we’d get married and have a family.